I had been thinking of starting a monthly favourites and top picks post since last year. But since the idea struck towards the end of 2015, I decided to wait till the new year to introduce this new series.
I have always enjoyed similar posts on other blogs. It is a wonderful way to know what’s happening in the blogosphere, get inspired and learn about new blogs, recipes, products etc… and share it with all of you.
Naturally, its more food related for me but I would also post anything that catches my fancy or piques my interest. Hope all of you have a great time reading these as much as I did;
I need to practice this more often:
- Spices, as captured by this amazing food photographer
- I should definitely put to practice these iPhone travel photography tips
- This pasta dish is going to be a part of my winter menu
- Need to make this popsicle before summer slips away
- I am not really a breakfast girl, but this list makes me want to be one
- How I wish I could attend this photography workshop
- These meatballs are fingerlickin good!
- This pretty lady is my newest blogging buddy
- This papaya relish looks heavenly!
- Citrus love; soda love…can’t wait for my new Sodastream to arrive.
- This chickpea salad hits all the right spots