Another month has gone by? Seriously?
Feels like I wrote the February Favourites list just yesterday!
Another month gone by and for me, another year too….I turned 35 this month guys. Yeah, the grey hairs are here to stay.
Even though it flew by, March was a great month for us. My little champ turned 7 and we celebrated by taking a helicopter ride across Melbourne city. Peeps, this is very doable….do consider it if you have little ones at home. The thrill of the ride is like none other!
I cooked a lot of interesting recipes this month but my favourite remains these delicious Baked Oysters with Garlic, Curry leaf and Kashmiri Chilli. Turned out to be a big hit at my Easter party too.
Ok, so without wasting more time, let’s get onto this month’s favourites. There was a lot of good stuff around this month as you will see.
- There’s plenty of basil in the garden which I want to finish up before the frost sets in so this dish is definitely on the menu.
- Look at this outdoor tent guys! I mean, is this for real?
- Homemade gummy bears! Now this could be an exciting term break activity.
- Do you know the difference between white and brown eggs? If you answer is no, then read this.
- This DIY technique is so pretty.
- Writing a recipe is no mean feat; check out some of the common mistakes that most people make.
- Stop thinking. Start doing.
- Growing plants in water; totally doable. I have already started doing this with spring onions and you can too.
- I have been madly in love with gochujang ever since I tasted it. And so this recipe is one to be tried for sure.
- Ten truths about working from home. Spot on!
Leave a Reply